Oyster Extract "Research" for your good health!
Zinc Deficiency Survey Sheet
Applicable items which may apply!
|➞||Accelerated hair loss or damage|
|➞||Slowing hair growth|
|➞||Losing the quality of your vision|
|➞||Blurred vision in low light or darkness|
|➞||Decreased sense of taste|
|➞||Unpleasant taste in your mouth between meals|
|➞||Often diagnosed with anemia|
|➞||Rapid decline in memory|
|➞||Increased presence of dandruff|
|➞||Darkening in color, the palms of hands or soles of feet|
|➞||Increased skin dryness|
|➞||Chronic stomatitis (Canker Sores)|
|➞||Burning or tingling sensation on the tongue|
|➞||Decreased secretion of saliva|
|➞||Increased susceptibility to colds|
|➞||Long recovery period for minor cuts or wounds|
|➞||Nails becoming deformed|
|➞||Nails grow at a much slower rate|
|➞||Feeling of Coldness experienced in your extremities|
|➞||Premenstrual irritability or headaches|
|➞||Rapid decline in energy and stamina|
- If you circle even one of the symptoms listed on the check sheet, you may be suffering from zinc deficiency.
- But if you have circled several items, then it is very likely you are suffering from a deficiency in Zinc.
- The above symptoms may be early warnings of malnutrition or stress.
- They may also indicate the onset of a more serious disease!
- Please seek medical advice and have a blood test for indications of zinc deficiency if you have circled five or more items above.
Click the Petri Dish!!
*Information provided on the OY-EX.com site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The information on the OY-EX.com website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
**Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the OY-EX.com site.